Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Review of Hard Ride by Gigi Thorne


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Isabel Carver and Luke Rider. Luke's ranch has been steady declining for years. So his best friend decides to call in reinforcements in the form of his sister Isabel. Luke and Isabel have been attracted to each other for years now but each being who they are they haven't done anything about it. Isabel is back from college though know and she knows what she wants. The things she wonders though can she have this time around. Can they find a HEA or will they have just found a new heartbreak for them both. 

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...