Saturday, July 7, 2018

Review of Possessive Policeman by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Julian and Abigail. Julian is obsessed with Abigail and will do almost anything to have her. However so far all he has done is get more and more frustrated the longer it takes. Abigail is a good girl and does everything she can to keep her nose clean even while in college. However there is just something about Julian that makes her hope for more. can they both get what they want or will they let life get in between them?

This book is supper hot. It does have it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. This story however will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...