Friday, July 27, 2018

Review of Mountain Man Outlaw by Chloe Maddox and Angela Blake


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aubrey Davis and Derek. One night while out with her roommate/ friend she gets a call from her dad. To hear him better she goes outside, little did she know she was followed. There is a man who tries to assault her and Derek comes to her rescue. However he isn't one to stay when the cops show up. Can they find a HEA or will this be a chance meeting one night in front of a bar?

This is a great story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...