Monday, December 3, 2018

Review of A Baby for Christmas by Layla Valentine & Holly Rayner


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Shayla Zielinski and Colton Cooper. Shayla has no desire or need for the holidays. Maybe because she grew up in the foster care system and instead of being excited for Christmas she was wondering where she would be the following year. Colton is determined to get his new line out in record time. However there is more than that one look at Shayla and he knew he wanted to spend more time with her. Colton can't understand why she doesn't like the holidays but is determined to change her mind. Can these two find find their HEA or will it all go up in flames due to outside forces?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...