Thursday, December 27, 2018

Review of Not So Silent Night by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Livia and Dillon. Livia has been with men in the past and they all end the same. With them getting upset at the fact that they just can't give her the big "O". So she is sick of seeing the disappointment and the anger that follows. She has decided to swear off men. That is all well and good till her roommate / co-worker believes she just needs to try speed dating. Granted she drags her there before really knowing her issues. Dillon is getting over a heart wrenching break-up and all he wants to drink his nights away. When his roommate/firefighting partner drags him to a speed dating night he is a jerk to everyone. However he has found one woman who might just hate this as much as him. Can these two find a HEA or will their pasts make that impossible?

This book is great. You have 2 people who want nothing to do with dating ending up at the same place. There are so many ups and downs in this book that I want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this is a short story but boy will it have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...