Saturday, December 15, 2018

Review of Confessions by Amiee Louise


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone it is part of a series. This is the third book in this series and they must be read in order to understand all that is going on. In this book we find out if Sam is dead or alive after finding out about Payton. Also we get answers to the person who took Payton all those months ago. This will take you on another roller-coaster of emotions. Will they finally get their HEA or will this really be the end this time?

This book is so so amazing. I has many twists and turns I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Devil's Nuptials by KC Crowne

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mariya & Damien Si...