Thursday, December 27, 2018

Review of Mistletoe Magic by Kim Loraine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Noelle and Langley Holt. Langley knew when he left town he was making a choice between music and his girl. Now he isn't sure he made the right one. When he comes home to check on his parents after his father's heartache. He knows things are much worse than they originally lead him to believe. He knows though while he is in town he has to see the one woman who still holds his heart. Noelle hasn't seen Langley since the day he left town and left her heart in pieces. Now he is back and she isn't sure how she feels about that. Can a love that hasn't ever gone away bring two people back together or will the heartache from the past keep them apart forever?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...