Monday, December 24, 2018

Review of Dashing by Sophie Brooks


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cara Andrews and Prince Nickolaus "Nico". Cara has recently gone through something that has made her change careers. Little did she know when she signed up with the au pair agency how quickly she would get placed or who she would get placed with. Nico knows that he can't have this beautiful woman as the nanny. There is a part of him that wants her around though due to the fact that he knows he needs more in his life then all the facts and figures he deals with on a daily bases. Can these two find a HEA or will their stature and the past make that impossible?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...