Sunday, December 2, 2018

Review of Headlights, Dipsticks, & my ex's brother by Heather Nocak


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Int his book we meet Edith "Edie" Doreen and Luke Moretti. She hasn't carried a torch for her ex since the split 8 months earlier but she sure doesn't want to see him. So when she goes to her younger cousins wedding she is shocked to see him. That is until her mother gets on stage and announces her engagement to the man himself. She knows she can't get out of there fast enough but refuses to make another scene at the wedding. When she gets back to the shop the last person she expects to find is Luke. Luke is back alright but for Edie his return couldn't be worse. Not only does he own his brother's shares of their shared shop he wants to sell, like now sell. Can these two find a HEA or will the problems that are mounting keep them from every finding it?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...