Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Review of Silent Burn by Tonya Clark


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Charliee Brooksman and Travis. All Charliee wanted was dinner from her favorite restaurant, a glass of wine, and nice long bath. Little did she know how drastically her plans would change from that. Travis has become the station cook or at least that is what his fellow firefighters keep telling him. This night however isn't the quite dinner they all had planned they are called out just as soon as they sit down to enjoy it. This night changes both their lives forever. Can they find a HEA or will the person who changed their lives forever make sure they never get that chance?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and  everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...