Sunday, December 16, 2018

Review of Worldly by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maria and Travis. Travis came back from Delta Force a broken man. All he wants is peace and to be left alone. All that change when he saw his best friend's daughter. She is all grown up and makes him feel like there really is a chance to get out of the darkness with her by his side. He wonders though will his PTSD be more than she can handle? She has wanted him for years now. Now that he is home she wants nothing to stop them from being together. She know this can't just happen because of her dad. Things have happened over the years and she and her father are just getting back to a good place. She worries if she goes for what she wants will she loose her father again in the process? Can these two have a HEA or will everything that is stacked against them just be to make to break through?

This is an amazing book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...