Sunday, December 9, 2018

Review of Santa Baby by JC Valentine


I received this book with a the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this short story we meet Sunny and Kyle. These two met and dated all through high school but things happened in college that broke them apart. No matter what Kyle tries to say to make it better Sunny just keeps taking it wrong. To make matters worse she is in a Mrs. Clause costume that should come with a warning. Kyle well of course he is the big man himself. Can these two get over the past and find their true HEA or will they let the past bury them for good/

This is a great short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It will have you snuggled up and ready for this story to take you on a journey with these characters. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...