Sunday, December 30, 2018

Review of Puck Me Secretly by Odette Stone


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rory Ashford and Max. Rory is coming home to work in the family business after graduating from college. A part of her is looking forward to the challenge another part is dreading the fact that she needs to be the son her father never had. Max is literally skating on think ice. If he can't make it with this club he is out of the league. However when the plane they are both on goes down surviving brings them to a whole new understanding of one another. Can they have a HEA or will the fact of who they are in real life make that impossible? 

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will way this book will take you on a roller-coaster you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...