Sunday, December 23, 2018

Review of Silent Forgiveness by Tonya Clark

.
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we Samantha "Sam" Kendricks and Derrick Brooksman. Of all the siblings Derrick has been the one who wasn't looking for love or commitment. All he was looking for was a good time with a woman. Hooking up with Sam though might have either been the worst thing he has ever done or the most amazing. Sam is attracted to Derrick but she doesn't do one night stands until one night she does with Derrick no less. She wonders will he be her ultimate downfall. She has so much she wants to do in her life before she settles down though. Will they find a HEA or will it be just a bump in the road for both of them?

This is an amazing conclusion to this series. There is so much I want to tell you about this book. However I want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...