Monday, December 24, 2018

Review of Claiming Holly by Aria Cole & Mila Crawford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Holly Thompson and Bryant Sommers. Holly just wants to do what's right for her niece but it is getting harder and harder to do this. Then one day her kind neighbor brings over an ad for her to read. She hopes this will be the answer she needs because she would do anything for that little girl. Bryant can't believe that his manager has put out this ad for him. One look at Holly though has him rethinking the whole thing. He will do anything to spend more time with her. When she says she has a family he thinks she is off limits and backs off. When he learns that it is just a daughter all bets are off. Can they find a HEA or will the business arrangement kill any future plans they can ever make?

This is an amazing short story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked on these characters from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...