Saturday, December 15, 2018

Review of Dragon's Gift: Red Planet Dragons of Tajass Book 12 by Miranda Martin


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Maeve and Padraig' story. Maeve has a very analytical mind. She knows what has happened. She sees that there is no change to their current situation. For which she concludes they must learn to adapt to what they have on this new planet. Her problem though is even though she is trying to adapt Padraig has an old school mentality. In his defense he does know the planet better than she does. But putting her in her place by saying things like human and female when he tells her where she needs to stay doesn't help. Padraig knows that Maeve is the only one for him if he can only get her to agree. When he learns of the tradition of giving gifts at Christmas he believes that if he can get her the perfect gift she will finally see him as the one for her. Can they get their HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a journey you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...