Sunday, December 2, 2018

Review of Possessive Doctor's Christmas by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Madison and Austin. Madison has had a crush on Austin ever since she can remember but now that she is 21 she knows what she wants Austin as hers forever. Austin sees Madison and her dad his best friend come in one night to the ER and he can't stop himself. He has to have this woman his woman in his arms immediately. He knows he can't tell her but he wants to. What happens when these two quite fighting their feelings will they get the HEA they are both hoping for or will they be left out in the cold this Christmas season?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...