Monday, December 24, 2018

Review of Dirty Little Secret Santa by Alexis Adaire


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Callie and Grayson. Both of them meet a Santa and tell him they are looking they want either a good man or woman. However when Facebook matches them as well as OKCupid things seem a little weird. Then they both end up at the same charity event where she finds she has a dead battery. Can they really be stalking one another or does Saint Nick have plans for these two?

This is a great short story. You will be wanting them together one minute and wanting to smack them the next. There are so many things I want to tell you about this book. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...