Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Review of Silent Distraction by Tonya Clark


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Jayend's Edwards story and are introduced to Cameron Tovaren. Cameron is working the family business and starting up a new division down in Texas when he gets a call that changes his life. Jayden is a school teacher who has started up at a deaf school teaching math. She never thought that is where life would take her until she met her best friend Charliee her junior year in college. Both of them have gone through a very tragic time since the bomb was set off in the restaurant (we learned about this in Silent Burn). Now both of them are focused on Jacob and trying to get him back to a place where he can really heal. What happens though when they go from focusing on Jacob to focusing on each other? Will they find their HEA or will they just find that it was a bit of fun for awhile?

This is another amazing story in this series. Each can be read as a stand alone but they should be read in order to make sense. This story does have its up and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this story will grab you and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...