Sunday, December 16, 2018

Review of U.K Boxing Day by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ella Evans and Oliver Paine. Ella and her family lived in the U.K until she turned 18 at that point they all moved to America. Oliver went to their going away party and realized the girl meant for him was leaving him for good. His best friend her brother was going as well but he was loosing her. Now 4 years later he sees her at his title match and knows he will do anything to prove to her that she is his one and only. Ella has had a crush on Oliver for years now at first he never noticed her and then they were leaving. She has followed his career and has saved her money to be at this fight in the U.K. When she sees what happens though she is thinking maybe coming wasn't such a good idea. Can they both find a HEA or will the fact that they live in separate countries keep them apart?

This is another amazing hit by this author. There are ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...