Saturday, December 8, 2018

Review of Leader by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Zoey and Luke Bryant. On Zoey's first day of college it is like high school all over again. The name calling the fact that her ass is grabbed, she thought it would be different in college. There is something different though. A man who she thinks looks familiar comes to her rescue. Luke's first look at Zoey in years has him thinking what the young boys did what a butt. He however respects women and would never just touch without making sure it is welcome. Both of them feel the attraction but can they really have the HEA they crave or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...