Thursday, December 27, 2018

Review of A Magical Trip by Derek Masters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tara. Tara is working all the time to support both her boyfriend and herself. So one night when he says he's had enough and no other man will want her she is determined to prove him wrong. She tries to get her best friend to go with her but she isn't sure she can find a last minute sitter for her 4 year old. So Tara decides she is going out for herself. She goes downtown and finds a bar that she likes the music at. Little did she know finding that bar would change things in a profound way for her. Will she find a HEA or will she find even more disappointment come morning?

This is a super hot book. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. If  you are looking for a wild ride come ride this one. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...