Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Reviewed of Rescued by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Harper and Mason. Harper doesn't want to seem weak by when her stalker ups their game she knows she needs help. One look at Mason though and she wonders if she needs help of another kind. Mason knows he has found his woman, now he just has to convince her. He has been waiting for a woman that when he looks at her he knows she is the one for him. Now what he really wants is a family of his own. Can these two find their HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say these characters will suck you in and you won't want to say goodbye when the story ends. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...