Sunday, December 30, 2018

Review of Twist of Fake by Ashlee Price


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Paige Michaels and Lucian Fowler. Paige is determined to prove she is as good as any man in her field. So when the opportunity comes up for her to prove she can be one of the big boys she jumps at it. The only problem the client she needs to land requires more adventure from her oh ya and her to be part of a couple. Lucian is fighting with his own secrets in the form of his grandmother. The one thing he does know is he wants Paige. If only he could get her to loosen up and really see him. Can these two find a HEA or will the fake that they are faking it make that impossible?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...