Sunday, December 30, 2018

Review of Mountain Man Christmas by Ava Grace


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Abigail "Abby" Moore and Hunter. Abby has finally gotten the news she has thought would never come. She is cancer free and when the doctor asks what the first things she is going to do is she says get a tattoo. Though her doctor tells her she needs to wait at least 6 months before that she knows this is what she will do. Hunter has been fighting his demons for years now. He isn't sure there is anything or anyone that can help him with them. That is until one little woman comes into his shop for a tattoo. She is not his typical type to small, to skinny, but there is just something about her that grabs him and won't let go. Can these two find that they will heal the other and give them the HEA they have always craved or will the past keep them locked away forever?

This is another amazing book in this series. It can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading each of these books in this series. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab hold of you from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...