Friday, December 28, 2018

Review of Jealous Russian Stalker by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Willow and Ivan Volkov. Willow comes to Russia thinking she is just there to attend the positive hackers conference. Little does she know there is more going on then that. Things get weird for her the moment she steps off the plane. There is a man though that makes her feel like he could protect her if needed. She doesn't know him though and doesn't' know if she can trust him.  Ivan knows from the moment he sees this woman she is meant to be his. There are times he worries he is rushing things. However there is nothing that will stand in his way. He wonders though who are these people who are after her and how far will he have to go to protect her? Can they find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing story from this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...