Sunday, December 23, 2018

Review of Her College Roommates by Veronica Wade


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Riley Hoffman, Noah, Cash Marsden, Tripp Nogalas. Each of them comes to this college to get the education they are wanting. However Riley comes with a bit more baggage then the others she thinks. Her dad has rules for her living at the college and not with his friends and one of them is no boys. To bad that didn't work out. When they all checked same sex on the box of how they wanted to be paired up no one realized they thought Riley was a guy. Can they somehow find a HEA or will their living situation and her father ruin that chance for them?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...