Thursday, December 27, 2018

Review of Pistol by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emily Fulbright and Pete "Pistol".  Pistol is the love them and leave them kind of guy. He takes that same type of approach in the Marines get in get the job done and get out as quickly as possible. It is part of what has made him such and integral part of MARSOC . However something changes while riding on his bike in his hometown he see a girl that he just has to make his. Emily knows nothing about the guy who comes in and picks her up while she is studying outdoors. The more time she spends with him the more she wants. That is until she finds the snag in that idea, he is her dad's (the one she just reconnected with) best friend. These two wonder can they have a HEA or will the distance, age gap, and her father make that impossible?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...