Sunday, December 9, 2018

Review of In Daddy's Custody by Ava Sinclair


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Lillian Schiff and David Grant. David has just returned home after leaving the Army's MP department. He is anxious to get on to the force. On the night he returns he runs into Lillian and her brother Jason. Lillian is edgy and he knows there is something up with her. Lillian is up to something she is growing weed and having a middle man sell it on the street for her. Though they both are attracted to the other they are currently on different sides of the law. Will they find their HEA or will the weed business end that chance forever?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. This story has so many layers to it that will have you hooked from the first page to the very end. I would recommend this story to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...