Sunday, December 23, 2018

Review of Silent Protection by Tonya Clark


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we get Darryn and Bryce's story. As you remember in Silent Burn we met both of these characters Bryce is one of Charliee's brothers and also a cop. Darryn is the EMT who worked on her both times she was injured. Ever since that night she has been putting Bryce off when he asks her to go out with him. There is a reason she always says no though and it's not because she doesn't want him she just has a lot going on oh ya and a daughter to take care of. Bryce has no problem with her having a child though what he really wants is a woman that he can commit fully too. What happens though when the past comes back? Will they get a HEA or will their dreams of having it all be ruined by outside forces?

This book is amazing, it will take you on an emotional roller-coaster. There is so much I want to tell you about this book. I just don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...