Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Review of Mountain Man's Best Friend by Ava Grace


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Serena Bryson and Jackson. Both Jackson and Serena have scars from past relationships. They have know each other since they were little and know exactly what buttons to push when they need to get their point across. Now though those buttons may have been pushed a little to hard. After one night of feeling sorry for themselves they decide that getting drunk sounds like a good idea. That is until they have the mother of all kisses. Can they find a new normal and finally find their HEA or will the past continue to cloud everything and destroy their chances?

This is an amazing book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. This book can be read as a stand alone but I do recommend that you read all the stories in order so you don't ruin any surprises. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...