Sunday, December 16, 2018

Review of Crescent Moon Desire by Amanda Bowen & Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Theadora "Thea" Holmes, Michael "Mike" Blankenship, and Gunner Blankenship. Thea is a witch but nobody talks about that. She also has a thing for both Mike and Gunner but knows that nothing good can come with being with either of them. However there is something that she just can't put her finger on that makes her think something is about to happen. Both men know there is something special about Thea but they worry if they go for her will they lose her in the end due to their past track record. Can they all find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...