Saturday, December 15, 2018

Review of Bad Reputation by S.L. Scott


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ally Edwards and Hutton Everest. There is just something about their connection that neither can deny. There is more going on though that they just can't seem to say to one another. They know if the truth every comes out it could break them apart forever. Can they find a way to make that HEA come true or will they be something bad for just a short time?

This is an amazing story. It does have its twists and turns I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this story will grab you from the first word and not let go till the very end. These characters will take you places you never thought you would. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...