Sunday, December 16, 2018

Review of Screwged by Madison Faye


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this short story we meet Noelle Healy, Brock Pierce and Seamus Horn. Noelle works in the accounting department. This Christmas no one at Pierce & Horn seems to be enjoying the holiday. There are rumors about someone stealing from the company. Noelle doesn't know if it is true or not but on this Christmas Eve she knows the men are determined to find out who it is before anyone leaves for their holiday. Brock and Seamus have always shared that includes women. They however are sick and tired of just being with someone for a night they want someone who lasts. They think they have found her but she is off limits. Their new hire Noelle Healy. Can they all get the packages they want for Christmas or will it be coal for all?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this it will have you hooked from the very first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...