Sunday, October 14, 2018

Limited Time Sale: Ridge by S.L. Scott


Synopsis for Ridge
 
The One didn’t exist.

Then I met Meadow.

The band's honorary little sister was off-limits. Too late for that. She says we’re “nothing serious,” but she’s gotten under my skin and I can’t stop thinking about her. And when I touch her, I know we’re meant to be.

Happy Endings don’t exist.

Not even with Ridge.

My big plans never included falling for a rock star. Too soon for that. He wants to make us a “thing,” and I can’t deny our chemistry is combustible. His persistence is wearing me down, making his proposition hard to resist. 

If true love only exists in fairy tales, why am I beginning to believe that Ridge just might be my happily ever after?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...