Sunday, October 21, 2018

Review of Revelations by Amiee Louise


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone but a continuation from the first book. In this book we find out what happened to Payton. We also learn if she and Sam really do have a chance together. Also we see what happens with the fall out of the kiss with Seb. Can they find their HEA in this book or will the way that the first book opens be the way that this one finally ends? 

This is an emotional book. It has ups and downs that will have you both wanting and not wanting it to end. There is so much that I want to tell you about this book. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab you from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...