Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Review of Kendall's Mates by Shelley Munro


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kendall Essex, Saxby, Ran, and Tate Hallsten. Kendall just needed a get away from her family and from all the fighting. Little did she know that her get away would change her life in ways she never expect. Saxby was never going to come back to the place of his birth. But when the property manager quit taking his calls 3 month earlier he knew he had to go. His brother's though only half brothers are loyal to him to a fault so when he says he is going back they are right there with him. When these three really get a  good look at one another they know their is something magical there. Can they all find that HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This book is amazing. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...