Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Review of His Gift by Ashlee Price


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jordan and Lance. Lance is a no nonsense business kind of boss. Either you can do your job or you can do it somewhere else. Plus if anyone could be called scrooge it would be Lance. Jordan on the other hand was looking forward to Christmas. That is before she learned her boyfriend was cheating on her with one of her friends no less. While neither of them feel like attending the Christmas party that is currently going on in the building getting up to something else doesn't sound like a bad idea. Now years later they meet up again but this time Jordan has a little someone with her. Can these two find a way to have a HEA or will one bad Christmas ruin everything?

This is a great book. It does have its up and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a journey where you will find yourself cheering one moment for these characters and wanting to smack them the next. I would however highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...