Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Review of Bought by the Boss by Layla Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maria and Hunter. Maria has just lost out on a temp job and her friend is determined to set her up on a blind date. Though she is feeling down in the dumps she agrees to go. While waiting for her date she has a couple of dates. So when a handsome man comes up and complements her she asks if he is her date. He says yes and then they head somewhere else. Little does she know the man she left with isn't really her blind date. All Hunter can think of is how much he wants this woman. So when the gig is up he comes clean hoping this will still get him a whole night of fun. However neither of them knew where their night would end up. Can they find a HEA or will on choice change everything?

This is a great book that shows us what can happen when we stop looking. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...