Thursday, October 25, 2018

Review of Cowboy Temptation by Em Petrova


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lilah Sherman and Easton Dalton. Lilah is the girl everyone would see as the sci-fi kid. The one you liked to look at but didn't really want to hang around. So when one of the cutest boys at the Halloween party kisses her she thinks her status will change. Oh it changes alright it gets worse. Easton was young when he made that bet to kiss Lilah but karma has a way of coming around because years later he thinks he has met a girl he could really be with only to find out after their one night together that she really has a boyfriend and it isn't him. When Easton starts making mistakes at his oil rig job his boss sends him home for a month. What will this mean for the two of them. Can they find a HEA together or will their past hurts make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say you will find yourself connecting with these characters in ways you never have before. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...