Monday, October 15, 2018

Review of Ridge by S.L. Scott


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Meadow Fellows and Dave "Ridge" Carson. When these two met there was an instant connection to bad it came at the wrong time. Meadow is getting ready to do a 6 month fellowship in London and doesn't want to make Dave wait for her. However no matter who asks her she can't seem to get him off her mind. She may say that isn't the reason but deep down she knows. Now with her sister getting married to rivers she knows she will see him again. Ridge knows she is the one who saw him not his stage persona. That short time they had together before she left has had him craving for her ever since. When they meet up again at a bonfire for his band-mate and her sister he knows he needs more time with her. Can they find a HEA or will their timing always be off?

This is an amazing story and another hit for this author. This story does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...