Friday, October 12, 2018

Review of Still Not Into Your by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Skylar "Sky" Szabo and Gabe Barin. Sky is a woman who knows how to get the job done and she doesn't need anyone in her way when she does it. She has been looking for her niece since the babies father took her months ago. Everyone else has given up but her family. However she knows she is the only one who can get her back. When a note is carved into her car while on company property she knows she has to tell her boss. He of course gives her a bodyguard and not one she wants at first. Gabe is fighting the loss of his father. There are still times that he can't believe that he lost him the way he did. However he is determined to be there for Sky even when she doesn't want him. Can they both be there for the other and help put some of the demons to rest or will this just be a mistake from the get go?

This is an amazing story and another out of the park hit for this author. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...