Monday, October 15, 2018

Reviewed of Buried Secrets by Selena Kitt


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dusty Chandler and Shane Curtis. Dusty just wants to know what happened to her twin. She can't seem to let it go though first she lost her mom to cancer and now her brother her twin to murder she doesn't know how to go on. Shane is there though and though he is offering her the comfort she didn't know she needed there is something more going on she knows it. Shane is determined to find out what happened to his friend. He knows Dusty is hurting and will do anything to take away her pain even go looking for the killer without her. Somethings are better left buried though and in this small town they learn that better than most. Can they find a HEA and get the answers they need or will it all be for nothing and they will join her twin in the grave?

This is an amazing story. It does have many twists and turns I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin this story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...