Sunday, October 14, 2018

Review of Baseball Mine by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brynn and Bryce. Brynn has had a crush on Bryce for as long as she can remember. She is the woman who is cheering him on when she gets the chance to go to one of he professional games. Little did she know what would change at that game. It only takes one look at Brynn for Bryce to realize his best friends little sister is all grown up and the woman he knows he can't live without. However things don't always go as smoothly as we want when trying to get that first chance with the girl of your dreams. Can these two get a HEA with a home run or will outside influences make that impossible and they have a foul ball instead?

This is another super hot book from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin this book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. This author has you connecting with these characters in ways you never thought you would. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...