Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Review of Finding Home by J.C. Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Vivian and Nash. Vivian just wants to see the ocean but what she will settle for is civilization. One look however at the sexy cowboy has her practically jumping for joy. To bad that is the same moment one of her tires decides to blow. Vivian knows she should look but not touch if her divorce has taught her anything however there is just something about that cowboy. The more things that happen to her the the more she wonders if this is really where she was supposed to land all along.  Can she find what she is looking for or will she just have found a wonderful stop on her journey?

This is an amazing story. This author has another fabulous hit on her hands. The characters will grab you from the first word and won't let go when the story end. This book does have it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...