Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Review of Possessive Boston Irish American MMA Fighter by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Gracie Gallagher and Gavin McGregor. Gavin is a man who gets into the ring and owns it. The only thing he wants to own is Gracie though. He has a plan though when he sees her at the promotion for his next fight in Boston he is going to get his girl, tell her brother about them and then tell the world. The other thing he plans on doing it having Gracie write the story that will tell the world about them. All Gracie has ever wanted was her brother's best friend. Little dis she know he wanted her too. So when she gets her chance to see him when he is back in town she takes it. She wonders though can they have a HEA or will they have missed their chance way back on her 18th birthday 4 earlier?

This is another amazing hit by this author. There is so much I want to tell you about this story. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...