Sunday, October 7, 2018

Review of Breaking the Rules by Crystal


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Hunter and Emma's story. Hunter is having issues and needs to crash somewhere different for awhile. So he asks his best friend Brendon if he can crash as his place for a bit. Emma has a secret about why she can't stay at her place but she isn't willing to tell. Can these two help each other in ways they never thought? Or will they find that secrets will make it impossible to be around one another?

This is a great book. You will find yourself emotionally connecting with these characters in ways you never thought you would. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...