Sunday, October 14, 2018

Review of Please Me Again by Nicky Harmony


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Isabella and Paul. Isabella has seen Paul and his mother as intruders into her and her father's lives ever since they got married when she was five. However on the day she graduates she wanted it to be a father daughter thing, but that wasn't what happened. Paul knows that he wants something from Isabella but if she can't see what it is he isn't going to make her. Can these two find common ground or will their chance have passed?

This is a great short story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...