Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Review of Once Upon a Scandal by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we get Vi's story and what happened to her after she and Emilia went to King Rian's ball. We learn that Adam and Shane are looking for not 2 but 1 bride for them both. They first thought that it was a possibility but would probably never happen then they met Vi. They don't know who she is but are determined to find her. Vi knows that her wild time with the two princes she always thought were hot is just a one time thing right? There is no way they would want the baker not when they could have any princess in the land. Can they all find their HEA or will status really change things?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...