Sunday, October 7, 2018

Review of Crooked Tree Ranch by RJ Scott


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nate Todd and Jay Sullivan. Nate knows that the ranch is in trouble and unless they get someone in to help with the books they could lose everything. Months go by with no help in sight and Nate knows he is running out of time. Lucky for them Jay needs a change as much as the ranch does. So when he comes with his family to work on the marketing side of things he isn't sure about it all. Little did either man know how important they would become to one another as well as to the ranch itself. However will they problems that they face be more than they can handle or will they have finally found their HEA?

This is a great story. It really has you emotionally connecting not only with the main characters in this story but the sub ones as well. This story does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...